Howie's Mud Bog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charge for atvs

2 posters

Go down

charge for atvs Empty charge for atvs

Post  bronco86 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:56 am

I think if you were to have an extra fee to have an atv that it might cut down a lot on the atv traffic making everything a little safer and more enjoyable. Also enforcing the speed limits that are already posted would help a lot too. Once people realize that the roads through the camp sites aren't a race track there will be a lot more families that would feel better about camping up there.

bronco86

Back to top Go down

charge for atvs Empty Re: charge for atvs

Post  SPOCKER Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 am

bronco86 wrote:I think if you were to have an extra fee to have an atv that it might cut down a lot on the atv traffic making everything a little safer and more enjoyable. Also enforcing the speed limits that are already posted would help a lot too. Once people realize that the roads through the camp sites aren't a race track there will be a lot more families that would feel better about camping up there.

People will still bring there wheelers because its good easy transportaion.... its no different than charging mud trucks extra to wheel... without ATV ETC.. there will be alot more vehicle traffic up and down the roads because people are not going to walk from point A to point B with there coolers ETC...

PEOPLE JUST NEED TO SLOW THE PHUCK DOWN AND OBEY THE RULES!!! I would do a 1st strike is a warning, 2nd strike take the key away and get it at the end of the weekend!!

Last edited by SPOCKER on Tue May 01, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
SPOCKER
SPOCKER

Back to top Go down

Post  bronco86 Tue May 01, 2012 11:35 am

I agree spocker. a small fee probably won't do much but it might help a lttle... and it makes them a little more money to maybe put towards more security so they have more ability to enforce the rules they already have in place.
The biggest thing that would help up there is people just using their brains. If you're too drunk to walk you definately shouldn't be driving! And if you see a group of people walking or sitting around their campfire you shouldn't gas it or race by them to try to show off. Keep the speed and muddin for the pit. Thats what we're all there for!

bronco86

Back to top Go down

charge for atvs Empty atv's

Post  joepaw Fri May 04, 2012 5:35 pm

im thinking on the atv deal... seeing how it's 21 to drink..it should be 21 to drive a wheeler..and they would already have the rist band on to prove it...that would stop all the kids raceing around and 21 and up still have transportation..

joepaw

Back to top Go down

Post  bronco86 Wed May 09, 2012 8:37 am

Apparently I was on the right track lol

bronco86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: