Howie's Mud Bog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Ideas

Go down

2012 Ideas Empty 2012 Ideas

Post  SPOCKER Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 pm

We all enjoy coming to the BOG, there is over 50 of us in our group and we all look forward to this weekend every year!! We have been talking and have a few suggestions on the way things could change for the better. What a Face

I am not only speaking for myself but alot of others would like to see ALOT LESS WATER so there is more MUD and usage of the mud pit, if you take a disk or a rake and till up the ground all around the mud pit and push the tilled dirt in with a bobcat, that will help fill in the deep holes around the edges of the pit. Shocked

With the sport and the way Howies has growing with a population of over 3000. We think it would be a great idea to have a couple teams of security in each camp ground at all time... for instance we had some drunk AHOLE racing around whipping shitties by our camp last year with his car full of people and could of ran someone over very easily or crashed into someones stuff, there was no security around, we did not say anything to him because it would of got into a pissing match or even a big fight and he would probably have a grudge with us and mess with our stuff when we're not around. Evil or Very Mad

We think the 2x4 sport race qauds are no good! (but sucks for EVERYONE that obey the rules) We also think it would be a good idea to have safety flags 6' + tall on all atv,golf carts utv etc... the big trucks have alot of blind spots and I think this would help for them to see the atvs better.... With all the traffic running up and down the roads we think its a must to have the roads watered down for dust control throughout the day, the dust was bad last year and hard to see all around! This will help with accidents from happening! affraid

I KNOW ALOT OF MUDDERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME TYPE OF TIMED TRUCK COMPETITION, SHUT THE PIT DOWN AND HAVE 1 TRUCK IN THE PIT AT A TIME, GIVE THEM LIKE 5 MINUTES A TRUCK TO GO OUT AND PUT A SHOW ON, BEST TIME OR SHOW WINS A CASH PAY OUT WITH A TROPHY. { FREE STYLE, TIMED RACE, TOUGH TRUCK, ETC...... COMPETITION } JUST SOME IDEAS . Cool

We all want to say THANKS too all staff for making it happen! Keep up the GOOD WORK making HOWIE'S MUD BOG #1 in Minnesota!! SEE YA SOON!! cheers

Last edited by SPOCKER on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : fix)
SPOCKER
SPOCKER

Back to top Go down

2012 Ideas Empty Re: 2012 Ideas

Post  SPOCKER Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:11 pm

I think alot of MUDDERS would like to see some type of contest for the LADY'S during the night life, when all the kids are in bed!! Shocked

BIKINI CONTEST 2012 Ideas Arf

WET T-SHIRT CONTEST 2012 Ideas Arf

POLE DANCE CONTEST 2012 Ideas Arf

bounce HOTTIEST BULL RIDE 2012 Ideas Arf

Just some ideas Cool
SPOCKER
SPOCKER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum